IQ Option: How to trade on IQOption?
How to trade on IQOption?
1. After activating your account you’ll be directed to the IQ Option platform. If you are new to binary options – click “How to Trade” in the upper right corner of the screen – a step by step tutorial will help you get comfortable quickly. If you registered a demo account, the majority of the assets and some features will be closed to you, but it will be enough to get to know the platform and decide whether or not to deposit real money and try to profit trading binary options.
2. On the left side of the screen is the management console. From there, you can select:
- Option type – turbo (60-second) or binary (15 minute) options;
- A list of tournaments;
- Personal Area (I / O resources, trade history, communications with customer support);
- Asset list;
- Mobile applications;
If you do not need this menu, you can minimize it by clicking on the arrow at the top of it.
3. In order to buy an option, enter your bid and time for the transaction. You can buy any number or combination of options in a row.
4. Pressing the “All assets” button, you will see what assets are now open or closed to trade, as well as their profitability. The last two columns display the time until the exchange responsible for a particular asset opens or closes.
5. To open a real account on the platform IQ Option, go to your personal account and click on “Deposit”. Select a payment method, account currency, and the amount from the list or type your own.
6. To withdraw funds in your account, click on “Withdraw”, choose the most convenient way to withdraw, enter the amount and your phone number. Your request will be processed as soon as possible – usually in 1 day.
If you have any questions please use comment section.