Is it worth to sign up to iqoption partner program?
IQoption partner program offers super conditions in terms of revenue share. IQoption offers 50% revenue share – that’s truly good deal for a lifetime share.
Other benefits of IQ Option Partner Program:
- you can promote very good product. The customers are crazy about it.
- detailed statistics – real time
- payments every 2 weeks
- huge amount of marketing materials
- quick and reliable support
- exclusive promotions for partners
More about the product. The most popular features:
IQoption offers very good trading terms on the market:
- Platform is also very intuitive and simple – ideal for professional traders.
- IQ Option offers free binary option demo account with majority of features. Do you want to try for free – no problem. IQ Option demo account is also available via Facebook and Google+. Quick and easy. No deposit required. No registration required.
- Good profit payout – up to 90% profit on some assets if you predict the price right.
- You can find a lot of options for deposits and money withdrawals through various options.
- Option to trade 7 days a week. Platform offers trading during the weekend. It is ideal for people who can’t investing during the week.
- Deposit of only $10 – probably the lowest on the market. So it is very affordable to start investing on iqoption platform.
- IQ Option offers interactive learning resources for registered users. The best technical indicators – simply explained. Detailed description even for aspiring traders (although platform is ideal for professionals)
- The minimum transaction – only $1.
- A wide range of trading asset choices. Commodities, shares (HSBC, Commerzbank), currency pairs (EUR/JPY, AUD/CAD, EUR/RUB), indices (S&P500, CAC40, FTSE100, DAX)
How much can you earn in IQ Option Partner Program?
The first 30 affiliates earns from about 15k to 300k per month. Apart of that you can recruit sub-affiliates and get another 5% from their activities for life. Please have a look at Affiliate Section at iqoption trading magazine.